Manager Recruitment at Unitres Business Solutions
Views:1605 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Resourcing Manager - Digital Product Engineering Services (10-12 yrs)
Resourcing Manager Role and Responsibilities:
Job location : NOIDA
This Requirement is for the Digital Product Engineering Services Company founded in 2000
- Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals
- Manage and resolves resource booking conflicts
- Run weekly resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues / conflict resolution with Delivery Team and appropriate department heads.
- Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets for all departments based on input from weekly meetings and the Production Team.
- Work with Delivery Team members and Department Heads to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project.
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues
- Arrange weekly meetings with Director/BU heads and Senior Management Team, to discuss all active programs and stay informed of potential issues such as resource and change control matters
- Receive, analyze and report on weekly utilization reports to department leads
- Alert Delivery Heads and Senior Management team of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing.
- Attend weekly global resource calls and manage collaboration process with other offices to share resources on an as needed basis
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
- Responsible for managing overall utilization
- Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.