Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:28967 Applications:508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Resources Trading - Energy Domain (1-12 yrs)
- MBA / PGDM
- Engineering Degree
Discipline: Operations / Finance
- Energy Industry exposure in domains like Oil and Gas Production or Refining or Distribution etc.
- Consulting or Industry functional experience in the Supply Chain Operations or commodity trading and risk management.
- 2-12 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience in commodities such as Gasoline, Diesel fuel, Aviation fuel, Heating oil
- Understanding of financial concepts - P&L, Accounting, Taxes, Financial Risk, Financial Instruments (derivatives traded products)
- Understanding of operations concepts: Production, Planning, Logistics, Storage, Distribution, Operations risk
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Should demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferable to have to understanding of Endur and its connected modules like Ops (scheduling, actualization), settlements, accounting, inventory etc.
- Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Endur implementation experience is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial
- High level understanding of Trading Operations across Front Office, Mid Office and Back Office is desirable
- US work visa (H1) will be mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.