Senior Hr Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:2009 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Resources Consultant - Utilities Transmission & Distribution (11-15 yrs)
- To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
- Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
- Process Expertise: Transmission & Distribution (T&D), Smart Grids, AMI, Grid Operations, Field Operations, System Planning, Asset Management, Enterprise Transformation, Analytics
- Assess Value Potential for T&D transformation program and architect the value proposal
- Programme management of large, complex business programmes to deliver digitally enabled solutions
- Drive Business Readiness and Deployment activities for region(s)
- Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
- Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
- To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
- Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective (the incumbent will be responsible for the utilization of the team).
- The resource should be a deep subject matter expert in Utilities industry especially in the T&D space. We are looking for someone who has work experience in the European Market
- Deep knowledge in Utilities industry with core expertise in Transmission & Distribution including Grid Operations, Field Operations, Smart Grids and AMI
- Ability to assess Value Potential of a T&D transformation program and ability to architect the value proposal
- Blend of Utilities Industry and Consulting (and Technology if possible)
- Exposure to International Utilities clients (including onshore client facing consulting work experience)
- Exposure to innovation - IoT, Cyber Security, Digital, Analytics, Mobility, Distributed Energy etc.
- Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
- Deep Process Expertise: Transmission & Distribution, Grid Operations, Smart Grids, Analytics, Process Automation, Field Operations, System Planning, Microgrid Planning and Asset Management
- Extensive System Exposure: Hands on experience of working with T&D systems (deep experience with at least 3 of the following systems - SCADA, DMS, OMS, Grid Cyber Security, MDMS, AMR/AMI, DRMS, DERMS and GIS)
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory intricacies with experience in driving initiatives to meet compliance requirements such as CAPEX plans, grid predictability and grid reliability is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.