Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:392 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Resource Manager - IT (5-10 yrs)
- Bachelor's/PG degree in business administration / management or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of staff supervision
- Excellent leadership, employee development, mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to interact and negotiate with all levels of management and staff to resolve issues efficiently and to reach agreement when there are widely differing viewpoints.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, conflict management, organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance, motivate and develop staff with multiple skill levels and build high morale among team members.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature.
- Program / project management experience / knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete work within tight time limitations.
- Knowledge of at least one substantive area of compliance such as trade sanctions, OFAC regulations, AML, BSA, or export controls a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.