Resource Management Role - FMCG (2-12 yrs)
Title: Resource Management
Type: Full Time
- 1 years + of experience in Scheduling / reporting and/or (WFM in general)
- An appetite for knowledge of technology
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Work, MS PowerPoint as the candidate will be handling a large amount of data
- Ability to understand and identify key issues from both summary and detailed data.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret numerical data
- Ability to work in a high performing environment at a fast pace
- Process Improvement approach to continuously drive efficiencies and improve ways of working
- Resilient and capable of working in a challenging, continuously changing environment
- Diligent with a focus on attention to detail
- Collaborative working style and strong team working skills
- Understanding of the Resource Management process
- Solutions focused approach
- Bench Management
- Workforce management
- Stakeholder Management
- Manage the demand capturing process for your business area, ensuring that all resource requests (sold and non-sold work) are logged by requestors in the Demand Management Tool and that the data in the tool is kept clean and up-to-date.
- Manage and action a large volume of competing demand requests at the same time, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and providing timely and innovative solutions to complex project requirements.
- Understand individuals skill sets, experiences and aspirations and support their career development by aligning them to suitable projects.
- Proactively link in with engagement managers to understand flexibility in live projects, in order to move staff around to fill critical shortfalls.
- Use Retain to plan delivery teams for upcoming projects in your business area, in order to identify resource conflicts and shortfalls.
- Manage the approval of new contractor spend and the extension of existing contractors through the Service Now tool, liaising with hiring managers to assess and approve or decline requests based on the business case.
- Produce detailed weekly commentary highlighting trends around current and forecast utilisation and provide recommendations to stakeholders on how to improve and maintain these KPIs.
- Produce weekly commentary highlight missing or incomplete timesheets and escalate non-compliance to leadership to ensure that all chargeable time is billed correctly.