Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:856 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Resource Management Group Lead - Insurance Delivery - IT (15-20 yrs)
The position is responsible for Effective Resource & Skills Management across all geographies in the Insurance Delivery
- Resource Planning & Allocation : Manpower planning basis current and upcoming projects. Aligning people to various projects/teams based on their skills, previous experience, availability & budget. Bench management to ensure least financial impact.
- Tactical Resource Management : The resource manager must deal with changing framework conditions and resource availability, and find solutions to resource management conflicts as they occur.
- Capacity planning : Look at region, Account and project resources vs capacity to deliver ongoing & upcoming projects. Periodic review of demand vs supply in the business units.
- Staffing : Knowing the requirements of each unit and establishing right balance of internal & external seeding. Be the liaison between hiring and operating teams in order to hire project appropriate qualification. Maintain pyramid mix
- Skill Gap Management & Talent Development : Identifying skill gaps basis demand and supply trends across business units. Accordingly aligning with training team to create learning plans and run a train and hire model.
- Supporting leaders with ongoing resource management efforts : Be the first person to spot problems such as over utilization, uneven workload or scarcity of resources. A resource manager can step in and help leaders by reallocating resources, adjusting goals or requirements &/or assigning new people to the team.
- Industry Insights : Well versed with various market trends and gaining insights of upcoming talent needs across the industry. Adopting best practices from market leaders in the analytics domain.
Qualification & Experience
- Should be Engineering Graduate from reputed Institutions with Computer Science specialization, MBA will be a positive factor
- Minimum 15 + experience in managing a RMG function for large enterprise, must have managed over 500 technical resources / From Software Product Firm
- Responsible for managing all facets of operations such as forecasting, scheduling, monitoring volumes while adjusting the resources to business objectives.
- Deep understanding of where resources are held in the organization and what they are doing and advice on resource deployment and allocation. Resource re usability and traceability
- Strong Process orientation with ability to take up independent charge and perform.
- Commercial orientation to appreciate Business Needs.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Strong Collaborative Leadership qualities, ability to resolve conflicts and enforce resource allocation keeping key allocation criteria intact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.