Research Associate at Antal International
Views:4773 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Research & Strategy Role - Management Consulting Firm (1-5 yrs)
Research & Strategy Role - Global Management Consulting Firm
- We are helping one of our clients which is a Global Management consulting firm in their search of smart professionals who can work in their research and strategy team.
- The research consultant is needed on a contract of 3 months, based upon the performance S(H)e can get a chance to get in a full-time role with our client.
- Initially work from home and if absorbed on mutual understanding must relocate to Pune/Hyd. The final decision will be for our client.
Skills Required :
- Secondary research experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Strong strategic report writing skills In-depth knowledge of trends and competitive environment in multiple Industries.
- Conduct Secondary Research to build overviews of a Company/Industry/Capability, including aspects such as classification, financials, Benchmarking, trends, and challenges, Go- to - market strategy, Analysis.
- Work specializing in the areas of providing research capabilities across various domains within the company, such as GTM teams across geographies, Global Strategy team, and Solution Business; apart from working with various stakeholders at the C-level, Account managers, and Lead generators, by combining the knowledge that comes from exposure to various technologies and thorough understanding of industry studies.
- Extensive research to understand company strategies, conducting financial analysis, thorough industry assessment, building opportunity hypotheses, analyzing competition and providing overall company matrix.
- Collaborate with Industry SMEs to develop Thought Leadership in areas like IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Disruptive Technologies changing the Industry landscape etc.
- Development of business case materials, use cases, opportunity & competitive landscape, market sizing, industry & capability assessment for key solutions across focused industry verticals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.