HR Consultant at CKS Associates
Views:92 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Scientist - Product Development - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
- You are expected to contribute actively towards development of products and technologies in Hair/Skin/Household Insecticide/ Hygiene/ Air Care categories. The aim is to enhance GCPLs scientific knowledgebase which will help us in creating strong product differentiators in the marketplace. Thorough understanding on pre-formulations, proto-typing and product development of various dosage forms. The candidate should have strong technical and hands on experience in at least couple of above mentioned categories.
- Expect to think and Innovate disruptive ideas in relevant categories
- Develop and work on relevant projects with academia to build and develop science base within GCPL, and also exploit learning's to our commercial advantage
- Participate in pilot plant and plant level scale up activity
- Document the product development pathway by means of suitable reports and dossiers
- Interact and coordinate with different functions for various activities
- Exposure to wet and instrumental analysis of relevant product categories.
- Utilize measurement techniques to characterize and predict product behavior over time
- Understand and follow protocols/test methods used to measure functional and aesthetic performance
- Analyze and evaluate competition products