Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:311 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Research Scientist - Physical Digital Analytics - Industrial Domain (5-13 yrs)
- Physical Digital Analytics team is looking for top notch researchers to be part of this exciting journey. We innovate and execute Physical Digital Analytics technologies that bring domain knowledge, inspection and new sensors with advanced machine learning, text mining and image analysis methods to deliver improved outcomes for our industrial businesses including Healthcare, Power, Aviation, and Renewable.
- The Physical Digital Analytics group is passionate about combining domain models such as FEM, ROM, CFD modeling with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Signal processing, for industrial applications like Medical equipment for the Healthcare, Power (Gas, Wind, Steam), Aviation & Manufacturing sectors to prevent failures in these equipment, increase their life and optimize their performance.
- The applicant should be highly passionate and an enthusiastic player for solving applied research problems in industrial segments discussed above by building and implementing algorithms for machine learning and deep learning.
- The applicant should have shown research experience in the areas of analytics with a strong mathematical skill and ability to connect physics-based methods with advanced Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- The candidate is expected to document results in patent disclosures and high-quality peer reviewed publications.
- Should be eager to work in a global team, work with Business and customers to define problems, work with experienced and dynamic researchers to develop next generation Industrial AI breakthroughs.
- He/she should be a good great teammate and willing to get involved into interdisciplinary research.
- Minimum of Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or related Engineering field or Statistics with specialization in Machine Learning/ Signal processing/ Statistics
- Specific areas of required expertise are: Machine Learning, Model Order Reduction, Mathematical modeling, Estimation theory, Bayesian Estimation, Frequent is Statistics
- Experience of working in industrial domains (Aviation, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing etc.)
- Enthusiastically follow technology trends, engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
- Self-starter and can work in ambiguous environments
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Characteristics :
- PhD Degree with proven research capability is a strong plus for the candidates.
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms in different computing architectures is desired.
- Expertise in Deep Learning techniques as applied to industrial data
Experience: 5 to 10 years