Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:145 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Scientist - IPR - Agrochemistry (2-8 yrs)
Research Scientist- IPR
- Research Scientist - IPR (Rajasthan) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets.
- M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 2 years of well rounded experience in all aspects of IPR
Key Responsibilities :
- The role holder is responsible for contributing to the discovery and pre-development of innovative solutions in agrochemistry, namely new a.i.s for crop protection adding significant value to the business.
- The role will to carry out literature/patent search, FTO analysis and other KM services in accordance with the project timelines and objectives.
- The role holder will plan and propose to Group Leader - KM all input, equipment and other requirements for approval and procurement to ensure efficient conduct of project activities and contribute to generating IP and ensuring it's protection
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.