Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:624 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Research Scientist - IPR - Agri Chemicals (2-8 yrs)
Research Scientist- IPR
- Research Scientist-IPR (chemical Industry) for a very renowned and large international agr- chemicals company.
Position Brief :
- Contribute to the formulation, combination, mixture, discovery and pre-development of innovative solutions in agro chemistry, namely new a.i.s for crop protection adding significant value to the business.
- Member of a KM team (Master degree/PhD) to carry out literature/patent search, FTO analysis and other KM services in accordance with the project timelines and objectives.
- Plan and propose to Team Leader - KM all input and other requirements for approval and procurement to ensure efficient conduct of project activities.
- Ensure a high level of team performance through motivation and knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to generating IP and ensuring protection of the same.