Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:1346 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Research Scientist - IPR - Agri Chemicals (2-8 yrs)
Research Scientist- IPR
- Research Scientist-IPR (chemical Industry) for a very renowned and large international agr- chemicals company.
Position Brief :
- Contribute to the formulation, combination, mixture, discovery and pre-development of innovative solutions in agro chemistry, namely new a.i.s for crop protection adding significant value to the business.
- Member of a KM team (Master degree/PhD) to carry out literature/patent search, FTO analysis and other KM services in accordance with the project timelines and objectives.
- Plan and propose to Team Leader - KM all input and other requirements for approval and procurement to ensure efficient conduct of project activities.
- Ensure a high level of team performance through motivation and knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to generating IP and ensuring protection of the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.