Talent Partner at Randstad India
Views:718 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Research Role - Digital Health - Medical Devices (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for a Industry Analyst who would do research activity (Primary & secondary research) in the healthcare / medical devices/ digital Health.
Digital Health experience is mandatory
We are looking for candidates who come with a minimum of 6 to 10 years of exp with the relevant background.
- Research and monitor selected areas in the healthcare industry, with the goal of leveraging expertise in this market into research deliverables, including market and customer research efforts
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts, executives and end-users for the purpose of gathering primary data and producing written market analyses and competitive intelligence reports
- Contribute to client projects, delivering quality insights within the scope, objectives, timeline and budget for assigned projects
- Mentor and project manage local or off-site medical technology analysts with a view to successfully deliver insightful research outputs as per annual plans
- Support the development of appropriate client collateral materials for business development purposes in collaboration with the sales team and research leadership staff to support the annual sales target
- Contribute insights to industry media and reporters for major business publications and media interviews
- Establish a presence as an influential and knowledgeable expert in the advanced medical technology sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.