Talent Partner at Randstad India
Views:656 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Research Role - Digital Health - Medical Devices (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for a Industry Analyst who would do research activity (Primary & secondary research) in the healthcare / medical devices/ digital Health.
Digital Health experience is mandatory
We are looking for candidates who come with a minimum of 6 to 10 years of exp with the relevant background.
- Research and monitor selected areas in the healthcare industry, with the goal of leveraging expertise in this market into research deliverables, including market and customer research efforts
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts, executives and end-users for the purpose of gathering primary data and producing written market analyses and competitive intelligence reports
- Contribute to client projects, delivering quality insights within the scope, objectives, timeline and budget for assigned projects
- Mentor and project manage local or off-site medical technology analysts with a view to successfully deliver insightful research outputs as per annual plans
- Support the development of appropriate client collateral materials for business development purposes in collaboration with the sales team and research leadership staff to support the annual sales target
- Contribute insights to industry media and reporters for major business publications and media interviews
- Establish a presence as an influential and knowledgeable expert in the advanced medical technology sector