Research Lead - Socio Political Sectors - Political Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-7 yrs)
Location : Mumbai No of openings : 1
Please make sure the candidate should qualify a checklist written below:
Ques: Is the candidate working in any Political/ Social/ Media firm?
Ques: Does the candidate have atleast 3 years of primary and secondary research experience?
Ques: Is the candidate willing to work 6 days?
Ques: Does the candidate have research experience in the political/legislative domain?
Ques: Is the candidate fluent in Marathi?
Client: Client is a leading political consulting firm
Job Specifications :
Exp. 3.0 - 7.0 Year(s)
About the role: Research Lead
We are looking for a Research Lead who will be responsible for high quality and credible research on important policy, legislative matters and political scenario. You will be required to track important developments in socio-political sectors, prepare an analysis of key government programmes and write thematic briefs on important policy issues.
- Research through credible government and third-party reports to gather insights on particular themes and policy issue
- Identify key issues which can be of concern to the leadership and draft speech inputs/rebuttal points for public communication
- Primary / secondary research to find issues pertinent to the latest political scenario & events
- Media scanning to understand the developments happening in the concerned sector
- Create qualitative intelligence reports for the team and the leadership
- Team handling
Requirements for the Job:
- You are an undergraduate/postgraduate from a premier institute (DU, MU, TISS, etc.)
- You have 3-6 years of relevant experience in the field of policy research
- Previous experience in a think-tank or organizations like PRS, ADR will be desired
- Political knowledge beneficial
- Team handling experience
- Preferably who has knowledge of Maharashtra Politics & is fluent in Marathi (writing, reading & thinking)
- You will need the right mindset to thrive and grow in a young and enthusiastic firm like ours.
You might be a good match if:
- You have a bias for action - given an option between going ahead without a lot of clarity and not doing anything while waiting for clarity, you always choose the former
- You have very strong work ethics - you don- t worry about work hours or scope of your work, as long as your extra effort helps the team achieve its goals
- You are a collaborative team player. You value learning from others and teaching others. You realize the importance of interpersonal bonds for the overall success of the team