Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:1356 Applications:571 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Research Associate - Market Research - Management Consulting Firm (1-4 yrs)
One of our management consulting client is hiring for Research Associate to be based in Noida. Role details are given below:
Target Domains: Food tech, FMCG, consumer durable, agricultural, digital tech and chemical
Specialties: Syndicated Market Research Reports, Custom Research, Emerging Tech Whitepapers, Quick Turnaround Research, Competitive Intelligence, Annual Market Research Subscription, Technology Scouting, Thought Partnership, Emerging technology, Deep technology, and deep tech
The incumbent will devise a research plan and effective research strategy to conduct market research effectively
- Work and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies.
- Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc.
- Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools.
- Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations.
- Clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
- Previous experience in analysing data using different techniques
- Good teamwork and communication skills, as will be expected to head the entire research team of Research Managers, Research Analysts and Research Associates
- Have good command over business English, so that he or she can overview for report content and also work in collaboration with the Research Editor to develop writing guidelines