Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:1280 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Research Associate - Legal - LLB/LLM (0-1 yrs)
NLSIU's Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA) is looking for researchers who are a graduate in law /LL.M or a graduate in Environmental Sciences with Diploma in Environmental Law with prior experience of work in the field of Environmental Law or Science. Candidates possessing strong research and writing skills with research publications to his/her credit would be preferred. NET/SET qualified candidates may apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting of legal opinions.
- Review of draft national/state policies.
- Suggesting changes in existing laws.
- Case research.
- Drafting of statutory enactments.
- Fulfilling other deliverables under different projects of the Centre. Deliverables will include framing proposals for funding, research and writing, training and other assignments.
Required skill sets:
Excellent research, good interpretation skills.
LLB/LLM, graduate in Environmental Science, NET/SET qualified.
Apply to this job only if:
You are interested in research, having a relevant qualification and work experience in the field of Environmental Law.
Advantages of applying to this position:
Opportunity to work with a top research centre that focus on research and policy advocacy in the field of environmental law.
Excellent(spoken and written) communication skills.
Application with CV along with sample of any previous research work done or
research publication should be sent to email@example.com