Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:2094 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Associate - Healthcare Medical Devices Firm (8-12 yrs)
The Research Associate will leverage his/her deep domain knowledge and external network to drive C-level/senior candidate recommendations and/or mid-level candidate development. This individual will also proactively drive business development opportunities given his/her familiarity with market trends and company insights.
The Research Associate will build, or have built, an external network of industry or functional sources and experts that they can tap into to drive client solutions. He/She is expected to function autonomously as required. However, the Segment and Practice researchers and consultants work collectively as a team for candidate idea generation, references and client assignment work. This role will be visible to clients and will be expected to help develop key account strategies.
On search assignments, primary responsibilities are to:
- Coordinate research activities on large projects and/or complex assignments, throughout the search processes to drive strategy, ensure candidate solutions and supporting client materials (including role specs, mapping reports, status updates and confidential reports as appropriate).
- Where appropriate, attend client briefing meetings with the consultant and use internal information to judge which candidates on our proprietary people database are relevant for the assignment.
- Identify new candidates using a variety of external methods, e.g. online resources, the Internet, calling companies and trade associations, referencing directories and conferences.
- Contact potential candidates to update their details and where appropriate discuss their career aspirations.
- Put together a relevant worklist based on a good understanding of the brief, articulating decisions about candidates clearly and logically.
- Produce documents in client ready formats during the search process.
- Where appropriate attend and contribute at Client progress meetings with the Consultant.
- Partner closely with the Consultant and keep him/her in the loop on new potential candidates, developments in the client organization, market developments etc. that might impact the mandate.
- Follow correct processes and ensure adherence by the team.
- Mobilise resources effectively to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high quality.
- Ensure intelligence gained throughout the course of the assignment is captured in the internal database.
- Support business development and knowledge management initiatives:
- Track market/client/candidate developments and disseminating this information in a targeted manner. Highlight appropriate potential business development opportunities.
- Produce targeted marketing presentations outlining the Firm's experience locally and globally in selected areas.
- Provide synthesised analysis of markets, competitors and compensation as required.
- Proactively provide insights on industry trends and key companies.
- Monitor client activity in the local market.
- Proactively support sectoral/functional knowledge management activities (organizational charts, candidate lists, industry trends) via desk and telephone research.