Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1315 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Research Associate - Global Artificial Intelligence Firm (2-3 yrs)
Do you want to be on the leading edge of using big data and help drive development decisions in the planet using Artificial Intelligence?
Our client is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour on a global scale. Currently processing data from over a billion devices, the platform powers Allspark, its flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, which enables customers to visualize, engage and analyze audiences.
Founded in 2012, the firm is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, it has its global footprint across 44 countries and works with marquee brands including Procter and Gamble, Coca Cola, Ikea, Audi, McDonald, Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
Our Client is backed by investments from leading venture capitalists Sequoia Capital, JPM Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures and Global Brain.1 in 5 Forbes Top 100 brands are its clients and it has over 1 billion profiled users across the globe.
As a Research Associate, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering Data-Driven Insights Reports for the company's partners and customers. You will be involved in creating and presenting the research reports that are relevant to the clients and their industries. This role will involve understanding the data that the company has, analysing the data and telling a story relevant to an industry or a brand.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the product, engineering and data science teams to understand the company's data assets.
- Understand client requirements and work with Client Solutions & Sales teams to conceptualize research reports that address a clear problem for the category or the brand.
- Working with Customer Success teams and the internal analytics team to standardize these reports across geographies and industries.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to increase the throughput of the Analytics team to deliver 10x more reports by standardizing the report structure and streamlining the overall delivery process.
- Analysing large amounts and diverse sets of data to gather data-driven insights and tell a compelling story.
What you need to have:
- Experience with Top 3 Management consulting firms in the analyst or associate role.
- Hands on experience in conceptualizing and delivering Research and Insights reports.
- Effectively worked across a diverse set of stake-holders TMT experience is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Market Analyst or Research Associate with top tier consulting firm or Market research companies.
- International Exposure highly preferred.
- Expert in Excel & PowerPoint.