Research Associate - Equity Research & Analysis - Capital Goods/Healthcare/BFSI Sector (2-5 yrs)
Skills Must have : Equity Research Analysis, Capital Goods, healthcare
Qualifications: CA, CFA, Executive MBA
Having Experience Into BFSI Industry
- Develop in-depth understanding about the Industry, track industry and economic data and analyze the impact and growth prospects of sectors.
- Study the stock performance of the companies in the sector, recommend to lead analyst for initiating coverage in time, track equity market and IPOS.
- Hold interactions with corporate management, Attend analyst meets, to expand his/her knowledge horizon .
- Help maintaining sector coverage and help compiling data from multiple sources to develop extensive valuation model along with detailed financial analysis specifically for the sectors.
- Responsible for thorough financial statement analysis to develop a long term cash flow model .
- Help prepare detailed Industry research reports involving competitive intelligence and tracking marketing strategies by competitors.
- Organizing road shows teleconferences and management meets.
- Put meaningful contribution in preparing detailed research reports.
- Assisting in Preview/Review the progress of his/her reports.
- Helping Analyst in timely completion of assignments from idea conceptualization stage to final preparation of the research reports and updating the sales team handling institutional business.
- Helping lead analyst in ensuring timely and accurate dissemination of investment ideas to clients in the form of Industry/Company research reports, presentations and oral communication in view of creating Sector image of the company.
- Ensure adherence to the standards & norms set to prepare the reports.