Senior Account Manager at Iara HR Services
Views:7577 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst - Utility/Metal & Mining/Energy/Oil & Gas Sector (1-6 yrs)
Experience research Analyst to work with a hedge fund and support on carrying out fundamental research (M&M/Energy and Utilities sectors) with complete top down and bottom up analysis and bring out the investment thesis and risk areas, develop investment reports and, other tasks or research assignments
- 1-6 years experience in Equity Research
- Proficient in Fundamental Analysis, report writing, investment research
- Ability to develop investment thesis and work on detail reports
- Knowledge of M&M, Energy and Utility sectors in Emerging Market
- Conduct primary research from industry sources Collect and interpret company data to facilitate ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry happenings and current events.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg or Capital IQ, or other data mining software is an asset
Position Responsibilities :
- Model and analyze publicly available company/industry information and develop investment reports
- Actively track companies and release update on any market and economic action
- Analyze financial and non-financial data using online and other data sources such as Bloomberg, and other financial databases
- Support on ad hoc research deliverables, such as earnings notes, quarterly updates, dailies and other products
Essential Qualifications :
- Master's degree with a major in finance
- Candidates with a relevant qualification (CFA or CA) will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.