Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst - Personal Protective Equipment (4-7 yrs)
We are looking to hire Research analyst / Senior research analyst - Personal protective Equipment (PPE) for the business unit of Chemicals, Material & Nutrition. Please find the below job description for specific details.
- Work on research and consulting projects related to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) across end-use industries.
- Author research reports and insights on the industry periodically based on the yearly production plan
- Conduct primary and secondary research. Interact with executives from corporates, government & public sector enterprises, and other specialists in the ecosystem to understand and analyze market trends and conduct a minimum of 10-12 successful primary interactions. Willingness to work across different time zones (North America & Europe)
- Continuously monitor the market, and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through research reports by performing estimates on market sizes and forecasting
- To identify and benchmark companies in the industry for their best practices and conduct an in-depth discussion
- Collate, dissect and analyze data to conduct opportunity analysis, competitive benchmarking and strategic recommendations for business growth
- Create compelling research reports across different topics that can pertain to syndicated and consulting as per the requirement
- To contribute directly to confidential market intelligence projects, using specialist industry knowledge and research/strategic analysis skills.
Create incisive market intelligence documents on companies, markets, and sector that can be leveraged by C-level executives for their short, mid and long-term business planning
- Strong ability to acquire, analyze and manage information
- Must possess good database and Internet research capabilities with a flair for secondary research
- Ability of multi-tasking with a quick grasp of industry knowledge
- Excel in effective interpretation of data and analysis
- Inquisitiveness to learn new concepts related to cross-industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural team player
- Self-starter with strong ability to work independently
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Adept at creating compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Competent business writing skills