Associate Consultant at MavensWorld Training and Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:143 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst - Operations/Quality Domain - Pharmaceutical Industry (2-5 yrs)
Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst for Tier1 Management Consultant(MBBs)
What You'll Do :
- As a Research Analyst or Senior Research Analyst with a focus on the Operations/Quality the domain within the Indian pharmaceutical industry, you will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics, and analytics, participating in client engagements and proposals on manufacturing, cost excellence, digital transformation and quality and help our consultants apply cutting-edge industry knowledge to client problem-solving as well as serve clients directly on your topics of expertise. Our distinctive value proposition as we to our clients rests on both our consultants as well as our knowledgeable team and as such, the vision is to collaborate seamlessly with our consultants with the goal of serving our clients where they need us. We are therefore looking for a motivated and a flexible individual with high levels of research, analytics, and communication skills to join our team.
- We are looking for someone with a science or business background, with 2-5 years of experience within the Ops/Quality domain in the Life Sciences/Consumer/Automobile industry.
- As an analyst, you will be primarily responsible to deliver high quality work by independently delivering against parts of a workstream, managing own deliverables or proposing additional relevant analytics and avenues of research.
- On a day to day basis, you will be working with different client service teams (CSTs) and helping them solve different client problems across different functions.
Other primary responsibilities include:
- Serve multiple clients service teams through knowledge/ research requests and short as well as long research pieces
- Seek to deepen knowledge in the focus area and develop expertise to serve our clients directly in the same area
- Build solid knowledge and conceptual understanding of core domain concepts
- Train and coach junior members of the team and help in team building activities
- A graduate/ postgraduate degree in business administration, engineering or life science along with Ops/quality experience in the Life Sciences/Consumer/Automobile industry.
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry, economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology are essential.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- Highly inquisitive and creative individual who is excited about working in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and basic business tools
- Digital skills like setting up models and automation, basic coding skills etc.
- Knowing additional Asian languages like Japanese is also a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.