Junior Associate at XL Recruiters
Views:889 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst - Equity Research - Sell Side (1-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and update company and industry models
- Create and maintain databases using data from different sources
- Work on regular research publications - earnings previews, reviews, event updates, flash notes etc.
- Contribute meaningful research ideas for thematic publications
- Carry out sector analysis and come up with investment themes /ideas
- Keep a track of latest developments in the companies under coverage and the sector and incorporate these into the research publications etc.
- Conduct independent company-specific, economic, or trend analysis
- Publish written articles and research reports that summarize analysis & findings
- Develop and publish own industry forecasts, subject to review by senior team member
- Write and publish analytical articles with minimal supervision, and requiring little editing or input from senior team members
- Respond to client inquiries with respect to designated coverage areas
- Deepen research skills to prepare investment thesis and generated differentiated research ideas
- Get an opportunity to travel onsite and work closely with the onshore team and understand/experience the investment decision making process.
What we expect from you?
- Good understanding of finance / financial markets / accounting
- Should know to create financial models from scratch.
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including advanced excel)