Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:576 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Research Analyst - Sell Side - Capital Markets (5-8 yrs)
- Primarily a sell-side assignment.
- Sell-Side in capital markets involves raising money by SELLING securities (hence the name Sell-Side). Sell-Side mostly consists of banks, advisory firms, or other firms that facilitate the selling of securities on behalf of their clients.
- This requirement is for Professional Investors Desk where candidates will get the opportunity to directly engage with reputed stockbrokers and broking groups/families and advise them on their investment strategies.
- Look for people with Research expertise as well as Stock picking expertise. They should have strong Mindset for wealth creation.
- A very particular of candidates from either good educational background (IIT/IIMs) or with target good very well broking organisations.
- In-depth experience in that particular sector.
- Conducting Fundamental Research on Indian Equities (please specify sectors that you specialise in)
- Interacting with industry experts, company management and government officials for building deep insight into the sector.
- Preparing and presenting Sector Research reports
- Financial Modelling
- Stock Picking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.