HR Consultant at Thema Corporate Services LLP
Views:511 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Research Analyst - Equity - Retail/Telecom Sector (6-15 yrs)
- Analysis of companies on operational, management and financial parameters in the equity research function.
- To ensure that new research ideas are generated that can meaningfully contribute to the company's fund performance.
- Follow the best ethical and professional standards. Stringent adherence to the company and SEBI's compliance policy is a must.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Build and maintain financial models and sector database.
- Prepare investment presentation and notes.
- Attend conference call and company meetings.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the companies and sectors.
- Respond to fund managers- queries on the companies/sectors.
Qualification & Experience
Minimum - CA (preferably first attempt) or CFA (US) or MBA (from top tier I and tier II institutes) or BE (from IIT/NIT)
- Relevant post qualification experience of between 3 to 5 years.
- Be well versed with the Indian accounting standards and commonly used accounting practices.
- Be strong in the financial statement analysis and ratios.
- Have hands on experience of working on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Have a zeal for equity markets.
- Experience of advanced Excel/PowerPoint and Bloomberg would be an added advantage.