HR Manager at imdNEXT Consulting Services
Views:190 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Research Analyst - Derivative - BFSI (6-8 yrs)
Note : This is work from Office Opportunity
Notice Period: Immediate - 15 days
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct Derivatives Research for idea generation.
- Managing on-going research driven option portfolio with already initiated ideas.
- Conducting Beginner Training on App Utility and Basic Concepts.
- Assisting users with Updated Market Research.
- Executing Training Initiatives in association with other Experts.
- Back-end research for application ideas.
- Active Support during live market for Clients.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- MBA or Masters in Finance, CMT's (Must have cleared at least level 2)
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in Derivatives Research.
- Hands on knowledge of Options Trading and complex option strategies.
- Knowledge of Technical Analysis is a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal and Presentation Skills is a must.
- Prior exposure to Training initiatives is a plus.
- Prior experience in Revenue linked profile is a plus.