HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:543 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Research Analyst/Content Creator - Education (1-3 yrs)
Experience: 1.0 - 3.0 Years
- Experience in Content Development & Creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with 6 days working.
- 1-3 years of experience in technology e-learning content development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand, structure, and present technical content in a simple manner to help aid learning
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Comfort to present content in front of the camera and experience with
- Youtube video creation and technical blog writing is preferred
job Description :
- Develop learning material (videos, articles, quizzes, assessments) that enables learning through a digital platform
- Write engaging, rich, and interesting content for a variety of learner experience and motivation levels
- Quickly be able to review existing content and modify, repackage and present content appropriately and effectively
- Understand different technical domains and translate them into a compact, well-structured learning material
- Maintain, track and prioritize content development by analyzing trends and demand in the learning industry and learner feedback
- Coordinate with internal team-members, graphic designers, reviewers, video editors, and other SMEs as required
- Perform quality checks and ensure first time right delivery of content
- Be able to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts for learning topics
- Visualize instructional graphics, slide decks and other instructional material to improve learning outcomes
- Ensure that the content that is created and curated is free of the copyrighted material. Audit previously created content as required to check for copyrighted material
- Develop learning objectives, structure learning activities, create visual aids for online interactions
- Be responsible for devising modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of learning