Manager at Confidential
Views:5884 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Research Analyst - Business Information - KPO (1-9 yrs)
Shifts : Should be flexible with shifts including nights
- Provide high quality, real-time research assistance to bankers / consultants in support of client projects Perform research including but not limited to the online retrieval of financial information, company fundamentals, and market data as well as performing basic research functions using secondary databases, outside sources and academics. Requires basic customization in the format of the output. Such requests may require the researcher to take his/her own call/decision.
- Build new and update existing company models including building forecasting future financials
- Undertake research projects at the Industry/ Macro/ Country level including data updates and analysis
- Determine with investment thesis on a particular stock / company and present this to internal stakeholders (PM / CIO)
- Interact with company management / IR to better understand the management outlook and strategy.
- Liaison with the sell-side and other data source providers to develop inputs to the modeling approach and assist in problem-solving
- Write summary emails on news flow, new position thesis, earnings summary, etc.
- Conduct primary research (e.g. call with experts, surveys, etc.)
- Prepare client presentation materials
- Graduates / Post - graduates in Finance / MBA in Finance or any other degree that is considered suitable to perform the required function
- Technical know-how in MS Office Suite. Good exposure to internet. Knowledge of basic accounting terminology. Good written and oral communication. Knowledge for one or more financial databases re