Research & Advisory Manager - BPO (3-7 yrs)
Manager - Research & Advisory
Company : Our client is a leading third party BPO organization that delivers BPO services to Fortune 500 Companies Globally.
Position :- Research & Advisory- Assistant Manager/Manager
Job Code – 0074
- Supporting the Associate Project Manager with problem definition
- Collecting data from secondary and primary sources
- Developing proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data
- Analyzing data to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative and numerical)
- Interacting seamlessly with team members to ensure that individual and collective goals are met
- Producing output in the form of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Taking complete ownership of the module assigned
- Training analyst(s) on-the-job
- Taking complete ownership of project sections
- Develop client ready deliverables
- Assisting managers with developing proposals and pitch books
What are we looking for?
You should consider applying if:
- You are a sharp, logical, and structured thinker
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have the right professional attitude and self-motivation to work in a small and growing set-up
If your application credibly brings out the above three points, then you can expect an interview call from us.
Education and Experience:
- In principle, we are an institute/grades/qualification-agnostic employer. At a Senior Analyst level, we are
open to hiring MBAs as much as we would like to consider engineers/CAs/other graduates with 3- 7 years of work experience.
- We do, however, value relevant experience in consulting, corporate planning, business research, and business analytics as well as strong business experience in industry verticals. We like people who can hit the ground running. We want people who like to think about their client needs and are equally enthusiastic about project execution at the ground level.
Please send your updated profiles to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.