Assistant Manager at Auctus Consulting
Views:106 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Required Manager/Lead - SAP FICO - Finance Domain - Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Looking for Manager- SAP FICO Finance lead for a leading manufacturing Company.
Location - Mumbai
Exp- 8 to 10yrs
1) Must have good experience to all SAP financial modules
2) Exposure to SAP Controlling sub modules Profitability Analysis (COPA) mandatory.
3) Must have done 3+ End to End implementation & involved in Roll out, Support projects
Role Description :
Responsible for the financial modules of SAP FICO, Treasury, etc and leveraging them to deliver business value in the finance functional area. Must be able to establish an effective financial data based decision making process in the organization.
Skills Required :
- Must have very good knowledge of SAP financial modules such as FI, CO, TR, COPA, etc and must have successfully completed at least 4 or more implementations in manufacturing industry in India. Experience in implementing costing system with COPA in standard costing method is a must. Implementation in cement industry is nice to have.
- Overall 8-10 years of experience out of which at least 4 - 5 end-to-end life cycle implementations must have been completed
- Candidate must have good knowledge of solution designing in FICO modules considering the integration impact of other modules specifically PP, QM, PM, SD and MM
- Should have good knowledge of SAP BPC and working knowledge of SAP GRC
- Strong functional domain knowledge with manufacturing industry experience in a functional role, especially in cement or building materials industry is desirable.
- Should have experience of designing customized solutions in SAP FICO to meet customer business requirements
- Should have good knowledge of SAP BPC solution
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology and ability to adapt it to achieve accelerated implementation schedule with systematic approach
- Should have good experience of interacting with shop floor personnel and engaging in functional discussions in plant unit functional managers
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Evaluating and understanding the customers financial processes and establish an effective financial costing, profitability (COPA) solution meeting business processes.
- Responsible for gap analysis and design solutions to resolve the gaps
- Preparing well structured functional specifications with test scenario designing, key and end user training and documentation
- Coordinating and conducting solution demos to business users and end users and conducting CRP, UAT and receive user signoff
- Devise detailed implementation plans to meet project timeline and identify risks and plan mitigation
- Planning detailed cut over plan for Go Live, including master data upload or conversion plan
- Should be able to lead the operations systems function in the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.