HR Recruiter at Resource Tree Global Services
Views:50 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Representative - Inside Sales - B2B SaaS (2-3 yrs)
Inside Sales Rep
Job Description: We're looking for driven individuals that possess an inquisitive mind, an excellent phone presence and enjoy the challenges of outbound prospecting through all possible channels. In addition the following would give an edge:
- B2B SaaS and/or PaaS experience
- Experience selling Data management and/or Analytics product stack
- Experience selling services and solutions
- Experience qualifying leads with the BANT methodology
- Existing relationships with "C" level executives that can be leveraged for new business
Primary Skills: Microsoft Office
Secondary Skills: Data Management and Analytics product awareness, Cloud understanding
- We are expanding our Dopplr Inside Sales division to assist our ever-talented Sales reps! Our objective is to streamline our sales process to scale. You will be creating and qualifying new sales opportunities for our sales team.
- We're looking for driven individuals that possess an inquisitive mind, an excellent phone presence and enjoy the challenges of outbound prospecting. In addition, you'll also be managing a critical part of our sales process by qualifying inbound prospects identified through our marketing initiatives.
- Generating new opportunities using outbound tactics (email sequences, LinkedIn, cold calling etc.)
- Identifying, targeting, nurturing, and qualifying potential outbound opportunities
- Qualifying inbound opportunities
- Understanding the needs of prospects and communicating them clearly to the sales reps you're working with
- Clearly articulating the Dopplr value proposition to prospects and positioning it based on their immediate challenges/needs
- Taking accurate and detailed notes on prospect interactions
- Working collaboratively with sales to utilise the insights you learn from prospects to win new business
- Experience in B2B tech sales
- Experience with outbound sales
- Experience selling into the USA market while working in line with the respective time zone
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to give and receive feedback to drive process improvements
- High energy and willingness to learn
- Ability to perform in a remote role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.