Recruitment Analyst at ExoTalent Consultancy Service LLP
Views:257 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Representative - Industrial Relation - Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Industrial Relation Representative
To devise, plan, coordinate and manage effective implementation of IR processes and activities facilitating the harmonious industrial relations and creation of conducive work environment for achieving organizational objectives
Description of the major duties performed in this job:
- To devise, implement and establish the LR policies and processes.
- To ensure timely execution of disciplinary actions and ensure documentation for disciplinary action.
- Budgeting, budget analysis and cost saving initiatives for LR dept
- To plan and coordinate employee engagement, employee development and statutory and non-statutory employee welfare initiatives and ensure participation in the same
- To plan and coordinate employee engagement survey and post survey action planning.
- To handle all system audits, ensure documentation and compliance to the audit points
- To ensure back up data preparation and effective implementation of long-term settlement signed with union.
- To resolve day to day issues of union
- To manage the wage communication effectively
- To implement exception shopfloor and process excellence initiatives.
- To plan and coordinate diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- To coordinate for periodical communication with wage employees.
- To ensure effective of appraisal process for wage employees
- MIS and data preparation.
- Competencies and Target Level
- The leadership level of the job determines competencies in the John Deere
- Competency Model. Resources can be found in the Talent Central Self-Service Portal
- Conflict resolution
- Communicating with impact
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing without authority
- Ability to build personal connect
- Building network and shopfloor pulse
- Employment and benefits laws - Has a good knowledge of the principles and can effectively the knowledge wherever required
- Exposure of disciplinary process
- Computer skills (Microsoft excel, word and power point) - Has excellent understanding and expertise
- Negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of IR situations
- Analytical skill - Has excellent understanding and expertise. Able to generate meaningful inferences from the historical data.
- Basic understanding of compensation and benefit principles for wage employees.
Education: Post-Graduation in HR/ Personnel Management
Relevant Work Experience:
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in manufacturing Company
- Exposure to major IR processes i.e. employee/ labour relations, regulatory compliance, budgeting and analysis, disciplinary process, wage employee recruit, grievance redressal, employee welfare and engagement, disciplinary actions and MIS / data analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.