Reporting Specialist - BFSI (3-4 yrs)
Company : Our client is a US based organization offering Financial Services to global clients.
Position :- Reporting Specialist
Job Code – 0086
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Description/ Skill Sets:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – both with technical and business teams.
- Prior experience with data modeling and statistical analysis. Concept of Trending/Analysis/Graphing
- Excellent MS Office skills
- MS Excel – should be able to write a macro, use advanced functions and features to create data models, be able to create and manage Pivot tables, charts and graphs etc
- MS Access – should be able to create/manage database and forms
- MS PowerPoint – excellent skills in making and managing PowerPoint documents. Be able to use advanced functions including ability to embed objects
- Database skills – be proficient with SQL, understand relational databases (not necessarily design).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong understanding of collateral lifecycle from design/development, item and kit setup, ongoing maintenance, and deactivation process.
- Partner with product marketing, direct marketing, distribution, production and marketing groups to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet business requirements.
- Performs the analysis of current processes and recommendation for process improvement.
- Provide management with timely and accurate reporting needed to achieve larger business goals.
- Seeks opportunities to provide value added solutions for business partners.
- Drive documentation and execution of process improvements.
- Monitoring reports and performs audits to support scorecards budget.
- Effectively maintain ongoing communications with all business partners.
- Problem resolution and ability to make adjustments based on needs and learnings.
- Drive fulfillment and compliance -related efficiencies.
- Reviews and approve vendor invoices
- Provide recommendations (purchase & resupply decisions) that impact budgets through inventory and process analysis
- Maintain position to budget through audit
- Key contact for external vendor communications
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduation, preferably having a Computer Science Background
- Experience in a financial industry
- Experience ranging from 3 - 4 years
- Candidate should be flexible in working on US overlap shift hours.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.