Team Lead at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:181 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Reporting Manager - Taxation - FATCA - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
Reporting Manager - Taxation - BFSI- FATCA
- Responsible for the overall management of the tax liabilities, of both directly and in connection with transactions with clients, including the related compliance, financial reporting, planning and controversy processes.
- Contributes to the planning, accounting, filing and reporting of tax liability of the company.
- Assists in determining and compiling information required to satisfy income tax filing and related requirements at all levels of jurisdiction.
- May participate in managing payments to tax authorities in compliance with specific tax regulations.
- Identifies and resolves problems using autonomous judgment.
- Implements workflow or process change and redesign and uses a thorough knowledge of the specific function.
- Accountable for regular reporting or process administration as "owner".
- Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters.
- Assists in the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures or products.
- Directs day-to-day work of junior level employees.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.