Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:103 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Reporting Manager - Compliance - Bank (3-7 yrs)
Compliance Reporting Manager with a Bank
Client is a well known pvt sector bank listed on NSE & BSE.
Role specifications :
- Supervising in various activities related to Compliance Monitoring and Reporting, Preparation of Management and Board/ Guiding ACB Reports etc.
- Scrutiny of Branch and CO Depts. Certificates, Conveying deficiencies in Certificates and non : compliance details to concerned functionaries
- Maintaining the masters related to users, obligations, branches and departments updated in the Compliance Monitoring System
- Assist in development of Compliance Monitoring System
- Prepare Compliance Reports for MD, Board/ ACB.
- Maintaining internal MIS for various purposes including Dept.
- Follow : up and co : ordination with various Functional/ Business Units and Branches for MIS, Compliance Reporting, and other Organizational Information.
- To assist in various other compliance monitoring and compliance testing activities.
Candidate specs :
- Must be in a reporting role with a bank.
- Preferably worked on AML, KYC, STR, FEMA reporting.