Lead Recruiter at ReportGarden
Views:4522 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
ReportGarden - Digital Marketing Specialist - Content (2-8 yrs)
ReportGarden helps digital marketing agencies communicate better with their clients. We help them streamline their communication process by helping them create reports, dashboards, etc quickly and easily. We are well funded and profitable with customers in over 40+ countries worldwide. ReportGarden is run by a small and young team with experience running global companies.
We are looking for an experienced Content Specialist, with a proven record in creating short-form and long-form content. Experience in content related to Digital Marketing is a plus.
1. Set up a clear repeatable process for scaling content writing & content marketing efforts.
2. Train & groom a team of content specialists
3. Handle all content related activities like identifying relevant keywords, topics, sources etc.
4. Create Copy & content for landing pages, blogs, infographics, ads, email, brochures etc.
5. Work closely with Marketing & Product Teams to create a content calendar and implement it.
6. Implement Content Management Tools into the process
7. Explore better marketing tools for tracking, scheduling & funnel lifecycle content creation.
8. Come up with content ideas for the product
9. Scale all the successful content experiments to get continuous incoming leads
10. Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of content creation & promotion.
1. 2+ years hands-on experience in creating content across landing pages, blogs, infographics, email, e-books, whitepages etc.
2. Experience in B2B content writing & marketing is a plus.
3. Experience in creating content related to digital marketing is a plus.
4. Up to date on the latest improvements, techniques and opportunities in the Content writing & promotion
5. Experience in analysing data across multiple platforms and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency.
6. Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
Salary offered: 5 - 14 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.