Senior HR Recruiter at Replicon
Views:63 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Replicon - Solutions Engineer - Presales (4-12 yrs)
We Do have very urgent openings for "Solutions Engineer"
skills : Pre-sales, Bid management, Product Demonstration/ Presentation, Global/International sales support.
Experience: 4+ years
- Replicon is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer for our Bangalore office to enhance pre-sales initiatives for the North American sales team. This inside sales opportunity will use your skills as a product sales expert and turn this expertise into new business for Replicon, and with our clients being worldwide the majority of your communication will be through telephone and computer technology.
- Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Design and prepare technical presentations and recommend solutions for client issues
- Monitor and collect all technical information and design appropriate workflow for customers
- Drive revenue and create sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing Replicon's technology to existing and prospective customers, and to drive new product and service offerings in Customer adoption.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of Replicon's services - this includes presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues
- Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
- Work closely with Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from the field
- Administer and collect all technical inputs for Proof of Concept and prepare presentations for validation solutions
- Prepare and configure all customer integration and configure products to ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction
- Degree in Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering, consulting, Customer Success Management, Technical Support and/or other customer facing role consulting on, delivering, or supporting technical products or service
- Verbal and written fluency, including technical terms, in English, including the ability to effectively present technical and business related subjects to all audiences, from the user to the executive level
- Must be enthusiastic, action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Demonstrated success developing client relationships.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, drive for results, interpersonal savvy, and customer focus.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Experience in a customer facing role requiring a high level of individual responsibility, sound business judgment and account management, where an aptitude for improving customer satisfaction was successfully demonstrated.
- Willing to work in the North-American shift timings.