Lead Recruiter at Replicon Software
Views:824 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Replicon - Senior Director - Creative Services (10-20 yrs)
- Replicon, the Time Intelligence- company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 7800 customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
- As our Director of Creative Services, your role is to uphold the brand, while directing the creative direction for major marketing initiatives that support business priorities and goals. You will manage a team of creative professionals and work closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Management and Sales. You will drive engagement with internal and external audiences to embrace the brand and messaging and enhance brand awareness. The ideal candidate is someone who is a sound creative thinker with years of experience in marketing writing, design, brand development, creative process, and loves the execution.
- This person will be collaborating closely with counterparts in our California, USA office including our Senior Executive Team.
- A Software Product Development company with a market-leading enterprise solution.
- Profitable, stable global customer base - some of whom have been with us for almost 20 years!
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList- .
- Continuously been recognized by the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Services since 2013.
- A team that thrives on collaboration and enjoys the process of working together to create successful marketing programs that ultimately turn leads into customers!
- BA/BS in Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, Marketing, English or Liberal Arts; MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in content marketing, marketing communications, brand, design or related roles
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in B2B SaaS product company
- Proven aptitude for creative thinking, taking mundane product features and turning them into something compelling
- Strong attention to detail within tight deadlines
- An appreciation for collaborating with other business units and people to achieve perfection!
What you'll do:
- Drive the strategies and creative solutions that strengthen the Replicon brand and market leadership position
- Collaborate and execute on Replicon's marketing plan, revenue-generation strategies, PR and social media
- Lead internal team members where appropriate to deliver on all applicable marketing programs (marketing materials, sales support tools, email marketing campaigns, events, press releases, internal and external communications, etc.)
- Manage the global team of creative resources (graphic designers and copywriters) to get things done
- Promote continual improvement and a culture of excellence and accountability through driving creative discipline excellence