Lead Recruiter at Replicon Software
Views:1280 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:335
Replicon - Project Delivery Manager (9-16 yrs)
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible to drive the overall management and delivery of Replicon implementation for our Enterprise clients. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project is delivered on time.
- Working alongside cross-functional teams for information and support. You will work diligently to ensure our clients are successfully implemented adhering to key metrics of success. Individuals with experience in HRIS, Timekeeping, ERP, Payroll systems are encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. We are also looking for someone who is organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and handles competing priorities. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- On time and quality delivery of the project to meet clients success criteria
- Work in a Business Analyst's capacity to be able to recommended best practises for implementation
- Proactively managing the relationship and communication with the client to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans
- Track project performance to ensure successful completion of short and long term goals of the project.
- Manage the budget, timeline, resources and scope
- Effectively manage and publish weekly executive updates and facilitate monthly Steering committee meetings
- Overall 9+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant consulting/customer delivery experience with large enterprises globally
- PMP or equivalent certifications in project management principles is an asset
- Domain experience or subject matter expertise in Workforce Management, Time & Attendance and Professional Services Management would be considered an asset
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities