Replicon - Project Delivery Manager (12-20 yrs)
Project Delivery Manager
Position Overview :
- As a Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible to drive the overall management and delivery of Replicon implementation for our Enterprise clients.
- The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- You will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project is delivered on time.
- Working alongside cross-functional teams for information and support.
- You will work diligently to ensure our clients are successfully implemented adhering to key metrics of success. Individuals with experience in HRIS, Timekeeping, ERP, Payroll systems are encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- We are also looking for someone who is organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and handles competing priorities. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- On time and quality delivery of the project to meet clients success criteria
- Work in a Business Analyst's capacity to be able to recommended best practises for implementation
- Proactively managing the relationship and communication with the client to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans
- Track project performance to ensure successful completion of short and long term goals of the project.
- Manage the budget, timeline, resources and scope
- Effectively manage and publish weekly executive updates and facilitate monthly Steering committee meetings
- Overall 12+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant consulting/customer delivery experience with large enterprises globally
- PMP or equivalent certifications in project management principles is an asset
- Domain experience or subject matter expertise in Workforce Management, Time & Attendance and Professional Services Management would be considered an asset
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities