Talent Acquisition Specialist at Replicon
Views:1803 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:488
Replicon - Product Marketing Role (10-27 yrs)
Position Overview :
- Replicon, the Time Intelligence- company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
- As a Product Marketer at Replicon, you will leverage your understanding of the product, market and use cases to enable the company to sell better and faster.
- You will be involved in all aspects of product marketing including conducting market research, creating messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, influencing product development, driving marketing plans, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, creating and executing highly successful go-to-market strategies, and delivering impactful narratives for our sales teams. You will work closely with lead generation, demand generation, campaign, marketing operations, sales, product, customer success and most other teams within the organization.
- You should either be working or be flexible to work during the North American Shifts.
- An innovative, market-leading enterprise solution with a growing customer base
- An exciting, nurturing culture that rewards employees who have a determined attitude of getting things done and solved
- Clear goals with an opportunity to learn new things and explore a variety of avenues around product marketing
- Smart, well-connected global teams that work like a family with the sole aim to delight customers
- An open-minded approach to continuous improvement of people, product and processes
- Top Vendor in Project Time Tracking and Workforce Management
- 10+ years experience in software product marketing background preferably B2B applications in the cloud.
- Very strong understanding and skills on how to communicate using web mediums like websites, videos, email newsletters, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and executive team
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive nature, with excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's in tech with an MBA is desirable.
What you'll do:
- Manage go-to-market strategies - owning and executing product marketing for Project Time Tracking products by developing the product positioning and messaging; also working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. Helps sales teams through the sales cycle with relevant messaging and tools.
- Marketing programs - lead a team of vertical marketing managers to develop various email, webinar and other online marketing programs for their various campaigns
- Product launch - work with the product management team in product launch planning and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - Conduct ongoing market research and gain expertise about buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Collateral creation - own the creation of the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of Replicon's products and solutions to customers, prospects, and the sales team
- Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialog with customers.
- Track business performance. Identify levers in improving business performance and champion necessary initiatives to improve. Synthesize and present complex data set to an executive audience