TAG Specalist at Replicon
Views:713 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Replicon - Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts - LLB (4-7 yrs)
Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts (North American Shift)
Exp : 4-7 years
Position Overview :
- Replicon - The Time Intelligence- Company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
- Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be a key player enabling the Sales Organization, Product, Customer Support, Compliance, Finance and other teams to meet company objectives and the overall business development of Replicon. The Legal function at Replicon also offers the opportunity of working on challenging assignments from time to time which hold the potential for enormous learning and growth. At Replicon, your integrity and reliability are as important as the talent and effort you put into your work.
- We are looking for a Legal Counsel specializing in Commercial Contracts domain in our Bangalore office reporting to our Global Head of Legal.
- You should either be working or be ready to work primarily the North American Shift and be flexible to take calls outside this time frame as well, based on business exigencies.
We have :
- A stable and profitable Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution and an established global customer base.
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList
- Opportunity to work with customers across industry verticals.
- Opportunity to be the legal advisor for cross-functional teams and guide them in appropriately balancing legal and business risk.
- Opportunity to be part of a global company and contribute towards building an exciting business.
What you'll do :
- Draft, review, negotiate, execute customer contracts including RFP's, Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work and other legal documents which are relevant to a SaaS based model of business.
- Monitoring and governance of contracts including maintaining the contracts master knowledge base which will contain non-standard clauses.
- The successful candidate will also, from time to time, provide support in relation to more complex legal arrangements relating to other business affairs of the company.
- Ability to represent Replicon's position during on-call negotiations with customers.
- Prioritise and manage workload effectively, recognising frequent quick turn-around requirements.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility, while being mentored by experienced Legal and Finance teams.
You Have :
- Law Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT/ITES contracts, on an end to end basis, preferably SaaS contracts.
- Experience should be gained in a multi-national company or reputed law firm with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work consistent with the responsibilities described above.
- Ability to identify and articulate own areas of improvement in terms of knowledge and personal competency and use other team members or external resources to fill these gaps.
- Ability to apply legal principles and product knowledge in a commercial transaction to achieve closure.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact responsibly, effectively and efficiently with all levels of stakeholders inside and outside the organisation.
- Experience operating in multiple technology platforms, proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint required, experience in DocuSign Reports or similar electronic signature application is a plus.
- Strong process orientation and good analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.