Lead - Talent Acquisition at Replicon
Views:719 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Replicon - Leader - Learning & Development (10-21 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Leader- Learning and development- North American region.
Looking out for candidates with strong experience in training, OD, learning and development, content development with excellent communication skills and who is flexible to work for North American region shift. ( Global market experience is preferred).
Position Overview :
Replicon, the Time Intelligence company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
We are looking for a Training & Development Leader, who will provide leadership for the development and implementation of training strategies, programs and processes to support Replicons various business units, for all locations : Bangalore, Calgary, Toronto, San Francisco, London, and Sydney.
- Based out of Bangalore this position requires a collaborative and consultative approach with the Executive and Management team to provide comprehensive orientation / training programs in fresher / new graduate training, new hire training, development training for existing employees, as well as leadership training.
- The curriculums created should be a full package approach in the areas of Marketing, Product Implementation, Customer Support & Services, and R&D to name a few.
Please note that this role requires the ability to work night shifts (North American timings, preferably 6 PM to 3 AM IST)
We have :
- An organization that has been winning for over 20 years! You get to see what successful execution looks like and partner with departments to continue to raise the bar within each of their units.
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will directly influence the learning and development needs of the organization.
- A motivated training team for you to lead, that requires the right leader to give them inspiration, communicate the objectives and motivate to meet their goals
What you'll do :
- Play a strategic role in creating a training framework, oversee and participate in content development, e-learning, collateral and other training programs based on business goals
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop and execute short, and long-term training and learning objectives that develop skills, enhance productivity and quality of work
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum and resources
- Direct training and development processes ensuring all new hires receive high-quality orientation and on-boarding experiences in order to maintain a high employee performance level.
- Build and develop a high-performance training team that can deliver training programs to both our day-shift and night-shift teams, in all locations
- Play a mentorship role to key training personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties, and honing their skills
- Have a good grasp of the details to constantly evaluate operations, results and investment and take appropriate actions to improve ROI
You have :
- Degree in HR, Organizational Behaviour or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of training and development experience, including 4+ years in a corporate training leadership role
- Proven track record in defining training program, design, facilitation and evaluation for both IT/technical and non-technical roles, preferably in a high tech/SaaS environment
- Previous experience working for a US based company is a plus