Talent Acquisition Specialist at Replicon
Views:37 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Replicon - Implementation Trainer - Enterprise Segment (5-20 yrs)
ENTERPRISE IMPLEMENTATION TRAINER
Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you and your team will be empowered to sell our solutions which leverage Time as a strategic asset within an organization. This includes Time Management and Professional Services Automation solutions. Our goal is to build a smart, ambitious Sales organization, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Replicon, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
Replicon is currently looking for a SME to support the learning needs of the Implementation Team. This role will be responsible for conducting products-focused on-boarding learning programs for all new employees and other related activities for the existing employees at Replicon, Bangalore Location.
- Create, coordinate, and deliver world class Onboarding and Ongoing training to the Implementation - Enterprise Segment.
- Collaborate with the Business Manager in creating learning strategies for the Team.
- Work with the implementation team to identify areas where additional training would improve the team's performance in terms of project delivery.
- Develop innovative learning programs to be delivered across different platforms - instructor-led, web-based, manuals, job aides, certification programs, and eLearning solutions.
- Work with a Goal to continue upscaling the team & update themselves on the latest developments of the products and the messaging around them.
- Maintain learning modules by updating/revising it on an ongoing basis based on the updates from internal stakeholders.
- Support the team in developing efficient strategies for onboarding and ongoing training around product and internal processes.
- Ensure quality training is provided to the clients with doing QA of calls and documentation.
- Regularly do audits and address gaps of the implementation team with tools for support and additional training.
- Provide support and ensure process adherence.
- Degree or equivalent work experience in the software industry.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Trainer in a corporate environment, with some relevant experience focused on product and process training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Willing to work in MST shift.