Senior HR Recruiter at Replicon
Views:119 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Replicon - Implementation Consultant (2-11 yrs)
Implementatin Consultant - Permanenet work from Home @ Replicon
Position Overview :
- As a Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring that Replicon's customers achieve success with their chosen solution, which is defined by effective implementation, high user adoption, and high return on investment.
- Leveraging your technical and consultative skills, you will achieve these goals by understanding the customer's overall business objectives and provide recommendations on how to get the most out of Replicon's solutions within their business environment.
- Successful candidates thrive on creating value for clients, have exceptional client servicing skills, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple/competing priorities.
- Engage and individually manage a large volume portfolio of key customer accounts
- Work closely with stakeholders within each customer account to identify their work flow processes and business challenges to create a Business Requirements document and project plan in regard to the successful implementation of their chosen Replicon solution
- Oversee the successful implementation/configuration of Replicon's product suite for each customer account by working with an Implementation Specialist
- Identify and prioritize accounts based on outstanding issues, growth opportunity, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- Develop a strategy for each account that identifies their critical success factors, measurable milestones, potential obstacles and recommended plan of action
- Work collaboratively with various internal team/individuals for the best interest of the customer (technical support, engineering, sales, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in the software industry
- 2 to 11 years of strong customer delivery experience, managing projects related to business software such as ERP, CRM, SAAS applications
- Extensive customer engagement experience
- Must have had hands on working knowledge of Implementation experience with business applications (e.g. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with senior executive level personnel in customer accounts
- Must be willing to work in North American business timings
- Excellent communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.