Lead Recruiter at Replicon Software
Views:458 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Replicon - Director - Global Mid-Market Sales (8-15 yrs)
Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you and your team will be empowered to sell our solutions which leverage Time as a strategic asset within an organization. This includes Time Management and Professional Services Automation solutions. Our goal is to build a smart, ambitious Sales organization, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Replicon, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
We are looking for a Director of Global SMB Sales with proven leadership skills, a successful sales track record and a solid business acumen to join our Global SMB Sales Organization. This experienced sales leader will play a key role in leading the sales management team, strategic resource planning and achieving company revenue targets. They will work closely with Senior Sales Management, Recruiting, Sales Enablement and Marketing.
A talented and enthusiastic sales team that are self-motivated to succeed! They are looking for the right leader to give them the inspiration and motivation to continue to meet their goals.
A growth mindset leadership team that will continue to invest in your leadership skills so you can bring out the best in your Sales Managers and Account Executives.
A results driven approach - the work you do and the effort you put in will be acknowledged along the way as you journey to meet Replicon's goals in our Global SMB market segment.
More than enough opportunity coming your teams way to achieve target - our marketing team will supply your pipelines with inbound leads for your teams to close.
- Oversee the execution of the sales plan in the Global SMB market to meet/exceed sales goals
- Conducting weekly forecasting meeting with sales management team that reports to you
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Identify opportunities for sales enablement and training materials and/or programs to aid your team in executing sales process and quota achievement
- Recruit, hire, onboard and review the performance of Account Executives on your team
- Coach, mentor and motivate your Sales Managers on people management and quota achievement
- Establish account relationships with key decision makers when necessary to drive large deals forward
- Post Graduate Degree preferred (i.e. MBA)
- 8+ years of B2B/business software sales experience in an individual contributor role, including 5+ years sales management experience
- Experience managing multiple managers to achieving quota with their teams
- Successful track record of consistently hitting quota in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Experience managing and executing in a pre-defined sales model
- Experience with a CRM solution (we use Salesforce.com) and Web Conferencing Technology (we use Zoom)
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, communication and written skills
- Willingness to work in fixed North American shift