Lead Recruiter at Replicon
Views:726 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Replicon - Director - Demand Generation/Marketing (15-18 yrs)
Replicon, the Time Intelligence- company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
The Director, Demand Generation owns all of the programs, campaigns and strategies that contribute to marketing's opportunity, pipeline and revenue goals. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation and reporting function, driving the successful execution. You will also be responsible for delivering measurable value from marketing programs, while instilling a clear level of accountability across marketing and cross-functional partners. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing, and requires extensive collaboration with content marketing, web development team and sales.
This person will be collaborating closely with counterparts in our Silicon Valley, USA office including our Senior Executive Team.
Open to work in North American Time
- A Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution.
- Profitable, stable global customer base - some of whom have been with us for almost 20 years!
- An in-house creative team that you will work with on demand generation campaigns across all of our solutions.
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList- .
- Continuously been recognized by the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Services since 2013.
- A lot of creative work of analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies.
- 15+ years of experience in marketing roles focused on B2B demand generation and executing full lifecycle marketing campaigns..
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns.
- Experience in working directly with sales teams to build pipeline and accelerate deals in the pipeline.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment.
- You love digging into data - analyzing performance metrics for different marketing campaigns.
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field; MBA is a plus
What you will do:
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new leads and nurture our existing database of leads.
- Manage various digital marketing teams to execute multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns to nurture prospects and convert opportunities through various strategies including PPC, SEO, Content Syndication.
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database.
- Maintain excellent vendor relationship/management skills (specific to Marketplace/Partnerships) - Identify the appropriate vendor rep and maintain relationship
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing and sales teams to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest.
- Provide direction for strategic decision making by analysing each Demand Gen channel identifying and understanding changes that drop/increase quality and quantity within each funnel.
- Ensure continuity and growth of each Demand Gen team by recruitment, training, mentoring, reviewing, and leading.