Lead Recruiter at Replicon Software
Views:5889 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Replicon - Assistant Manager - Customer Success Management (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and results-oriented individual to join our team as a
Lead/Assistant Manager for the Customer Success Management Team. At Replicon, our mission is to continue creating the most user-friendly, fast changing and future ready time tracking platform and our Customer Success team sits at the heart of this goal. As a Lead, you will be expected to cultivate exceptional experiences and unceasing value for Replicon customers by ensuring the Customer Success Managers (CSM) are educated and constantly trained on our practices and are in line with our view and goals.
The Lead is expected to handle the existing CSMs and grow the team when necessary. Your role will be aligned to the CSMs expectation of retaining accounts while growing our footprint in the business. You will also have to have conversations with customers to help CSMs retain accounts and up-sell cross-sell.
The role requires the employee to work primarily in the North-American timings.
- Hire, onboard, and nurture CSMs by recruiting, training, coaching, and counseling new and existing CSMs
- Communicate job expectations, monitor, appraise, and review CSM contributions and change plans according to the CSMs and business requirement.
- Continuously enhance and streamlining processes.
- Lead CSMs to deliver their goals for their account deck, and assess and improve overall and specific customer performance via daily review
- Drive Best Practices and Sales process to win deals without compromising on price / ethics.
- Liaise with internal departments to develop joint plans to maintain business continuity and to strategize on deals.
- Run Daily/Weekly/Monthly team meetings on risk accounts and opportunities.
- Ensure positive growth across the Book of Business.
- Pipeline Management on new opportunities and Churn Management, including forecasting.
- 2-3 years- experience in managing individuals with 8+years of overall experience.
- Hold conversation with management on forecast and pipeline management.
- Must have analytical skills, forecasting and strategizing.
- Experience in farming opportunities, negotiation and closing deals.
- Experience in client retention and growing existing accounts.
- Experience in leading strategic, cross organizational - programs to positively impact customer experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.