Senior Talent Specialist at Rentomojo
Views:518 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rentomojo - Principal Product Manager - Growth (5-8 yrs)
Rentomojo - Principal Product Manager - Growth
- Rentomojo is looking for a seasoned product management professional who has worked in roles focused on Product Management. This person will lead the Growth vertical and will build and lead a team of enthusiastic product managers.
- An understanding and appreciation of all aspects of business and technology would be key. With the company's current focus on expansion and growth, the suitable candidate should also have managed a scalable product in her/his previous roles as well. Also, since Rentomojo is primarily an online platform, an e-commerce/consumer internet background could also prove to be useful for the role.
- Understand customer needs, empathize with their experience and become obsessed with improving them.
- Internalize what matters most for Rentomojo and use this focus to avoid distractions for yourself and your team.
- Constantly iterate and learn, drawing insights from data and experimentation. Seek the step-change innovation that comes from intuition and creating thinking.
- Set ambitious goals that align with Rentomojo's overall OKRs. Use data to take informed risks.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing product initiatives and setting timelines for the evaluation, development, and deployment of products. Align the product area strategy with the overall company strategy.
- Work closely with Marketing, Category and Operations & CX to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
- Raise the bar for your product balancing speed of execution, quality and radical innovation to delight users.
- Inspire through complete ownership, communication, energy and enthusiasm.
Ideal Experience :
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience ideally in the consumer internet space
- Possesses a BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent
- E-commerce background will be a big positive
- Bonus: MBA / Post Graduate degree (not mandatory)
Key Skills & Competencies :
- Starts from customers/ is Customer obsessed
- Demonstrates Ownership and Bias for Action (hustle)
- Demonstrates Structured thinking
- Analytical and data driven with experimentation mindset. Are able to operate at all levels, stay connected to the details and audit frequently
- Insist on Highest Standards: Relentlessly drive the team to raise the bar and deliver high quality products
- Show backbone : Respectfully challenge decisions, have conviction and are tenacious. But once a decision is taken, commit wholly.
- Deliver Results : Stay focused on the key relevant inputs for the area, deliver them with high quality and in a timely manner.