Head Talent Acquisition at Rentomojo
Views:4453 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
RentoMojo - Manager - BTL Marketing (3-6 yrs)
About Us :
RentoMojo is a first of its kind consumer leasing business with a vision to provide a credit infrastructure that evolves and adapts to people's changing lifestyles. We also offer leases for furniture, appliances, and bikes along with a wide array of choices like Rental Monthly Instalments (RMI), Rent to Own and Return at Will.
What makes it easier is the fact that we are present in eight cities across India, thus also providing you the with the additional benefit to relocate free of cost, anytime you wish!
This role is primarily responsible for supporting the business with planning and rollout of RentoMojo's BTL plan on offline channels. This will include tactical and strategic campaigns, direct Response, BTL, Retail, Experiential, Promotions and Feet on the Street to drive RentoMojo's penetration delivering the sales and m-o-m campaign target.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and develop go-to market and demand generating activity with end-to-end customer journey in an offline environment.
- Working with third party vendors on project deliveries including their line up, cost negotiation, onboarding and ensuring the merchandise/collaterals are delivered implement the project pipeline and transitioning from ideation to execution
- Driving sales and marketing initiatives to achieve business goals & managing the frontline field managers
- Identify and develop new spaces and opportunities for expanding the reach of the organization
- Handling appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns. Executing all in-house advertising activities which include developing campaign strategy, roll out plans and evaluation
- Analyse the effectiveness of quarterly promotions, data received from the internal team and feedback gathered from the Channel and Sales team
- Plan, procure and initiate movement of the gifts/ collaterals
Experience Required : 2-3 years in Sales and Marketing
- Prior experience in Sales or Trade Marketing/ promotions is an advantage
- Good people and relationship skills
- Clear and concise management and communication skills.
- Agency management skills
- Ability to brief and provide constructive feedback to agencies
- Strong hands on proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.